🕒 Read Time: 3 Minutes
Thinking of selling during the Spring Market, but not sure when it’s too late to jump in? Here are some stats and local insights to consider:1. Realtor.com reports that homes in Boston listed during the 2nd week in April get 19% more views, and are on the market 30% fewer days than any other week of the year!
2. Zillow says you get the highest sale price (a $5,500 bump) if you list your Boston area home during the 2nd week of May.
[Check out homes RIGHT NOW that are in your local market!]
3. In practice, slow periods in the Spring tend to center around holidays (Easter & Mother’s Day Weekend) and of course the rainy weather.
4. Once we hit Memorial Day Weekend the momentum of the Spring Market has generally died out, though there still may be a couple of good weeks in June if the Spring Market started late in that particular year.
👉 [Our Spring Market was more up & down due to a rainy April
and Easter coming later than previous years!]
5. As a Seller, if you’re looking to hit the Spring Market, we would recommend listing no later than mid May to get the maximum benefit from a “spring bump” in your sale price!
6. As a Buyer, waiting until after the Spring Market has died down could mean a slightly less hectic experience.
Curious about how much your home is worth? Are you ready to start buying or selling a home this year? Fill out the form below to get in touch!
See our client reviews on Zillow.
This is the age old question, move or improve? Check out our Success Strategies For Your Next Move Class!